|Moser Baer Mobatime Time
MOBALine is the new standard for time distribution.
MOBALine is a two wire transmission system for
maintenance-free self-setting slave clocks and
remotely synchronized computer based systems.
MOBALine sets the time of:
• Self-setting digital and analogue slave clocks
• Computer based systems
• Relays: switching of remotely located loads such as
light, heat, bells, etc …
• Any system designed to be synchronized by DCF antenna
• Any system designed to be synchronized by DCF-FSK
or IRIG-B code
• Data transmission with self-correcting code
• Two wire low voltage cable for data and power
• Maintenance-free centralised time distribution
• New slave clocks may be installed under power MOBALine
is already well established:
• In many different fields such as railways,subways, airports,
buildings, hospitals, schools …
MOBALine Applications Time Code Receivers:
Satellite receivers for world wide reception for
all master clocks and master time centers.
Radio receivers (for Europe only) for all master
Wireless Time Distribution
The new dimension of time distribution technology offers...
flexibility for new time systems or the extension of
existing clock systems in a convenient way.
and economic installation - therefore essential cost
reliability in time synchronization over distances of
up to 200 m.
application e.g. in historic buildings under monument
protection, low cost wireless installation for small
clock systems e.g. in schools, simple retrofitting of
existing clock systems in buildings and open-plan offices,
extension of existing wired clock systems.
WTD transmitter can be easily integrated in cable ducts
of unlimited number of slave clocks within the range
of a transmitter.
Moser Baer Wireless Time Distribution (727,9KB)
Mobaline Broshure (416KB)
@ 2008 Eel.Com.Tr. All rights reserved.
by Ege Elektronik Lab. / www.eel.com.tr